Friday, April 22, 2011

[REVIEW] Neo Sunflower Blue

As promised, I will be reviewing two circle lens today! They will be in separate posts and I will include pictures so enjoy!


This is the Neo Sunflower in blue. The images I've googled and the images I've seen of the model wearing these lens were far different from when I wore them.

With Flash

Sunlight

I wore them for a day and the comments I got about my eyes were that they were super blue. They were a bit inhuman and definitely were not natural on me. My roommate even pointed out that I had laser eyes (fun, justttt fun). They were comfortable and the designs were nice. I love the burst effect to the lens. They didn't actually make my eyes anymore dolly or immensely bigger, just more intense. I would recommend this if you are looking for a very piercing, and obvious, bright blue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment