Thursday, December 8, 2011

What to expect next?

So after a very long hiatus, I am very much alive by the way, I am ready to hop back on to my blog! This year has been the absolute worst for me. Besides graduating, nothing else has been working out for me. Everything that could go wrong, has gone wrong, and it has been a long journey. Hopefully with the new year coming along, things will pick up and fall into place!

I thought I'll start off this update with a look of what is to come! Though I haven't been updating as much as I wanted, I have been compiling photos and articles/notes of what I would like to post about. I even have a folder on my desktop labeled as such! So without much further ado, here is what to expect:

- Reviews on product hauls I have gotten during the hiatus
- Short video reviews (I got a tripod!)
- Make up tutorials
- Tips on how to survive the winter
- Holiday look ideas!

That is to name a few and as always, let me know if there are any comments or requests!

A small preview of what my next post will be?





That's right! Swatches and review on a very raved product, Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter! I currently have 8 of their shades and I can't wait to try all of them out! So stay tuned!

Love and Kisses,

1 comment:

  1. Graduating is still a big deal but I hope things start looking on the bright side for you.

    I've been keeping an eye out for the lip butters but still have yet to see them here, a lot of the colours look really nice that I want to get my hands on them asap.

    ReplyDelete