Friday, July 1, 2011

[REVIEW] - EOS Max Pure Pink

Tonight, I've spent a good amount of time fixing up most of the photos I've took over a period of time and I will do my best to write a decent amount of posts to make up for the short hiatus. It definitely helps when I get comments from fellow glam-aholics! Keeps me motivated and on course!! So in this post, before I begin anything, I want to thank everyone who took time out to write a comment - no matter how small - on my posts! I also want to give a shout out to a wonderful sorority sister of mine, Vicky. :) Thanks for encouraging me!

So without further ado, here is another review on my collection of circle lens!

I've actually frowned down on pink lens when I first saw them out.. which is something I regret doing, but at that time I thought, "Do we really need even more weird colors?" But this pair became one of my favorite lens! (I wear them when I want a romantic feel haha)

Usage Modality: Yearly
BC: 8.6 mm
DIA: 14.5 mm
Water content: 38%
Upclose with flash

With flash

Upclose in sunlight


Direct sunlight, full look


Comfort - 4/5
They were a little dry when I put them on, but it might be because my eyes were a little on the dry side that day. I've worn them a couple more times other times, when I made sure to soak them in solution properly, and they were comfortable.

Enlargement - 5/5
Since there is a ring around the lens, it does give an enlargement effect.

Color/Design - 4.5/5
I had a bit of trouble scoring this because I didn't want a too bright pink effect for my lens, but others might want that effect. It wasn't too noticeable, I actually had to point out to people that it was pink! However, I like the subtlety of it.. I didn't want bright pink and have people ask me if I have pink eye! Haha. I do love the design because for some reason, these lens gave me a glossy/glassy look which I love! Adds a touch of romantic innocence, thus I love wearing these on date nights ;)

Overall - 5/5
Like I mentioned, this is one of a personal favorite and I love wearing these when I want to bring a little romance-y feel on my days out! The design is nice and it gave me the exact effect I want. Love love love these!

I would recommend this to anyone looking for pink lens, but doesn't want an obvious/bright pink effect... also for those looking for a glassy look.

An extra dorky face haha

Love and Kisses,

2 comments:

  1. Those lenses looks sooo pretty on you ! :) The last picture is so cute <3 haha :D great review on the lens :D i might want to try it out too ;p dont have any pink lenses :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you: the Max Pure Pink are very versatile. They're a soft, 'natural' pink.

    These are looveellyy on you. I'm glad you're reconsidered your opinion on pink lenses. ;P

    ReplyDelete