Saturday, July 9, 2011

[LOTD] - Pink is in the eye of the beholder

Glam-aholics!

As I've mentioned in previous post, I love wearing my pink lens when I have a date or a gathering where my crush would be at; gives me a feel of extra oomph! In this LOTD, I was on my way to a gathering and, of course, I had to look my best! In this outfit, I didn't want to look too serious so my ripped dark wash jeans gave me an edge. I thought it'll give the feel of 'Little Miss Perfect with an edge'. Haha


- Nine West Ambitious Pumps
- AE jeggings
- F21 pink dolman shirt
- F21 pearl bracelets
- F21 bow earrings
- Nine West white leather slingbag



I will be doing a tutorial on the make up look I have on! I've been delaying because I wanted to make a video of it but my desk haven't been put up; thus, tons of photos will have to do! As soon as I'm done editing, it will be up :) It is a natural look with plenty of nude tones; however, there are room for anyone to dress it up if they want more drama in the look.

Love and Kisses,


2 comments:

  1. Oh man-- that top is GORGEOUS. <33 And I'm sure your lenses looked amazing with it. ;P

    Plus, you're right: you made a girly look a bit edgier with those ripped jeans. Very cool effect~. (I really like those bracelets...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! I love your dark wash jeans paired with the softer pink top.

    We are hosting a Pamper Yourself Giveaway. Please stop by and enter. The winner will be annouced tomorrow, Monday, at 6:00pm Eastern time.

    http://sunnydaystarrynight.blogspot.com/2011/07/pamper-yourself-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete