Saturday, January 7, 2012

[NOTD] - Champagne!

I had a recent haul of nail polishes and I thought I'll show them off in a NOTD! I love the glitters that have recently been hitting the shelves. They're not all fine glitter, but more chunky and more texture! The different shapes also give it a nice effect as well. I am say to say that one of my favorite glitter nail polish from CoverGirl has croaked on me, but I did find a nice replacement! Essie's line of luxe effects are really cute! I almost couldn't help myself and bought all the shades.


New Years inspired me - when champagnes were popped! This was my way of depicting a champagne bottle with bubbles rising up! Isn't it cute? It is so much more glittery in person and surprisingly, this was not hard to achieve and took only a short period of time.

Tools used:
From left to right: Sephora by OPI's Looks like Rain Dear, OPI's Bling Dynasty, Essie's Set in Stone

The only warning I have is that Looks like Rain Dear can get a bit gloopy, so definitely have thinner on hand or apply with caution. Don't put a huge amount on your nails all at once because it will just become a mess. Essie has more glitter in the polish that CoverGirl's, which I am so happy for, because it lessen the chance of having too much polish and not enough glitter on your nails.

So what to expect in the up and coming week?

I am currently editing two videos and filming a third one, how I clean my brushes, so be sure to subscribe to either my youtube channel or to this blog! I hope everyone had a great holiday!

Love and Kisses,




0 comments:

Post a Comment